PRIUS D MF SERIES
Motor-driven metering pump with high flow and various functions
This motor-driven metering pump can be proportionally controlled via, for example, a PLC or process computer. This dosing pump can deliver a flow of 1000 litres per hour, depending on the version. There is an HP version which can supply up to 100 bar.
A real multifunctional dosing pump, which we often supply to industry or horticulture. This dosing pump has 10 available operating modes including: weekly timer dosing, pulse, mA, Volt and Batch, level control, alarms, standby, timer.
Flow max: 1000 lph
Pressure max: 100 bar
- PTFE diaphragm
- 230 VAC single phase power supply
- Wide display with clear information and easy navigation system with the click and turn wheel.
- Operating modes: Constant – ppm – % – mlq pause-work – pulse – weekly – mA – Volt and Batch
- Level input
- Gear box can be rotated on the field 90 degrees for optimal installation
- MODBUS (optional)
- IP65 Motor (optional)
Motor driven diaphragm metering pump
- Solid Teflon diaphragm pump heads with built in priming valve
- Stroke length adjustment
- 50 and 60 Hz motors
- Foot valve with filter, injection valve and tubing included in the pumps with capacities up to 240 l/h
- Single and three phase motors.
- 0.18, 0.37 and 0.55 kW motors sizes